Palmal Group of Industries Job Circular on November 2016 will be published today. Graduate Student also apply this Palmal Group job circular august 2017. Palmal Group of Industries job application last date Dec 7, 2016
Palmal Group of Industries Job Circular on November 2016
Post of name: Asst. Manager – Compliance (Head Office)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for Day-to-day general administration that include daily attendance, leave, safety, recruitment, Legal & Corporate affairs.
- To ensure & implement factory compliance requirements as per buyer COC & legal standards
- To find out the non-compliance issues by the daily monitoring & internal audit in the factory
- To take necessary initiative to remedy of all non-compliance findings consecutively
- To maintain relationship with worker between management to avoid any grievance
- To prepare & update of all compliance related documents/registers as per buyer’s requirement
- To prepare Corrective Action Plan (CAP) against audit reports.
- To face audit like WRAP, BSCI, SEDEX, C-TPAT for different kinds of buyers
- To monitor daily workers safety issue about health & safety, Fire safety, Accident & rout case analysis
- To arrange trainings such as Orientation, Health & Safety, Fire Training, First Aid, MSDS, Security Awareness training etc. effectively
- To assist & report to Manager (HR/Compliance) and DGM/GM (Admin, HR & Compliance) accordingly
- Ensure safety, product safety and compliance activities in workplace.
- To assist in preparing / updating policies for compliance
- To maintain and make renewal of all necessary license/certificates/permits
- To arrange all kinds of meeting (Compliance Issue), make up to date the registers
- To assist in ensuring comfortable environment at work place
- Graduate in any discipline/ Masters/ MBA (HRM)
- Candidates having Diploma in Social Compliance/ PGDPM/ PGDHRM from any reputed institute will be given priority
- At least 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 34 year(s)
- Must be a good team player.
- The incumbent should be dynamic, well organized, self driven & have good personality
- Proficient in MS Office Package
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame
- Good inter-personal & communication skills
- Needs to have considerable knowledge/ understanding of Human Resource Management & Compliance.
- Sound knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Act-2006, Amendment act -2013 and Labor rules (Srom Bidhimala) is must
- Should have sound knowledge in Accord & Alliance
- Female candidates are encourage to apply
- Attractive salary, Festival Bonus, Group Term Life Insurance, mobile ceiling, and other admissible benefits as per company policy
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 7, 2016
Palmal Group of Industries
Address : Corporate Head Office, Confidence Centre (5th Floor), 9/Kha, Shahajadpur, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212
Web : www.palmalgroup.com
Business : Knit Garments Manufacture & Exporter.