Runner Group Job Circular has been published by their authority in daily online job portal and to found in my website at bd-career.org. Master’s Student also apply this Runner Group job circular 2017. Runner Group jobs circular application last date 19 August 2017.
Runner Group Job Circular August 2017
Post of Name: Manager, Service (Commercial Vehicle)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Capable of managing the service operations of a large service team with multiple service outlets which are spread all over the country.
- Demonstrate accountability and leadership experience in automobile servicing specially in commercial vehicle to meet the customer satisfaction.
- Prepare yearly service delivery plan including service strategies, budgeting, policies, procedures, and practices for service delivery channels in order to assure effective after sales service to end-users.
- Strategically plan with flair for data-management in terms of tracking customer retention and increasing the service market share.
- Identify potential problems and plan to solve them in proactive manner.
- Responsible for operations and profit center.
- Generate reports of all problems and provided solution and show the reduction of problems.
- Monitor and review availability of spare parts and consumables.
- Coordinate with Marketing & Sales, Accounts, Human Resource and other departments to perform operations smoothly.
- Able to control the budget by demonstrating the financial acumen.
- Implement the process of warranty claim.
- Work closely to reduce time in taking decision.
B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Operation & Maintenance, Service/support
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 32 to 45 year(s)
- At least 4 years exposure in Managerial position in service department in automobile sector.
- Must have visionary leadership quality with better attitude to achieve the ambition.
- Should have sound knowledge on spare parts supply chain and inventory.
- Well conversant with multi-tasking, time management & prioritizing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in Bangla and English are required.
- Good Physical Fitness is required to travel all over the Country.
- Should be Self – motivated, confident, proactive and target oriented.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered for the right person.
- Excellent working environment.
Please mention the position applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Smokers need not to apply. Interested self-driven candidates are requested to forward their CV along with a covering letter and 2 copies of recent passport size colour photograph to Asst Director, HR & QEHS Department, Runner Group, 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Aug 19, 2017
Address : 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area
Web : runnerbd.com