Today Published Shushilan NGO Job Circular 2017 will be new job position of Technical Officer – M&E in this job vacancy notice at www.shushilan.org . Shushilan Job Circular offer total 01 new vacancy in this post. Masters in any discipline can be passed student also apply this Shushilan Job Circular 2017.
Shushilan NGO Job Circular 2017
Job Description / Responsibility
- Technical Officer – M&E will overall responsible for M&E/MIS activities maintaining robust and sound results-based monitoring and evaluation system developed by Nobo Jatra. S/he will ensure that reports and deliverables contain valid and reliable information and will be responsible for maintaining the data in an organized manner and will prepare monthly progress reports and quarterly narrative report as per prescribed format developed by project. Key responsibilities of Technical Officer -M&E are –
- Overall responsible for M&E/MIS activities maintaining robust and sound results-based monitoring and evaluation system developed by Nobo Jatra Program.
- Ensure regular tracking and evaluating of valid, reliable and timely data.
- Assist in conducting mid-term/final evaluation, special studies and in implementing M&E Plan & collection & reporting of data as required by project.
- Conduct trainings on M&E topics for staff.
- Provide the lead on completing M&E related documents, plans, reports in support of the PM’s deadlines & deliverables to authorities.
- Ensure accountability, accuracy & maintain activity implementation within approved budgets, & policies & procedures.
- Monitor the program activities and responsible for coordination, collection and compilation of data on a regular basis (weekly/monthly/quarterly or as decided by the management).
- Work under the guidance of Program manager and respective Upazila Coordinator.
- Participate in meetings on M&E, & with other relevant stakeholders.
- S/he is responsible to assist in developing plans of effectively M&E systems developed for the project.
- Assist to write Report and presentation.
- Assist to develop systems to preserve and store data and information in soft and hard copies and support M&E in preserving and storing data and information with appropriate labeling.
- S/he is also responsible for completion of day to day data entry through specific customized software, sometime monitoring different data entry node, ensure accuracy of data entry, monthly report preparation as per management requirement from existing data.
- Masters in any discipline or 4 years Bachelor Degree from a reputed university
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- At least 03 years relevant job experience in the field of monitoring, evaluation, learning documentation, MIS/data management and report writing. Experience on USAID funded project implementation will be added advantage.
- Good knowledge on Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Computer knowledge on MS Office, MS Excel and Power Point.
- Has strong team management skill
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English and Bangla
- Have able to drive motorcycle and will have valid driving license.
- Khulna (Dacope, Koyra), Satkhira (Kaliganj, Shyamnagar)
- Tk. 25000
Please mark position name on top of the envelope.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 12, 2017
Address : House # 614, Road # 12, Baitul Aman Housing Society, Adabor, Dhaka-1207
Web : www.shushilan.org
Business : Shushilan – a non-profit organization has been working in the field of Livelihoods, Environmental Resource Management, Health & Nutrition, Human Rights & Good Governance, Disaster Management and People organization development in Bangladesh since 1991.