The Dhaka Mercantile Co-Operative Bank Ltd Job Circular has been published by their authority in daily job circular and to found in my website in bd-career.org. Masters Degree passed Student also apply this The Dhaka Mercantile Co-Operative Bank jobs circular August 2017. The Dhaka Mercantile Co-Operative Bank jobs application last date 31 March 2017.
The Dhaka Mercantile Co-Operative Bank Ltd Job Circular
Organization Name: The Dhaka Mercantile Co-Operative Bank Ltd
Post Of Name: Assistant Executive Officer (AEO)
- DMCB intends to recruit some talented, self-motivated, dynamic and honest persons for the position of Assistant Executive Officer (AEO).
- Job Location: Any of the branches located in different parts of the country both in Rural and Urban areas. (Please visit www.dmcbl.com/all_branch)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Investment (Loan) Processing, Disbursement and Recovery
- Collection of deposits
- Frequent field visits
- Maintenance of books of accounts
- Documentation and other official works
- The candidate must have Masters Degree from a reputed University in any of the following discipline:
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Bank Management
- Statistics and
- In the academic career minimum One 1st division/class/equivalent CGPA is required and No 3rd division/ class/ equivalent is acceptable.
- Age not over 35 years as on 31st March, 2017
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and attitude to learn
- Hard working
- Leadership qualities
- Discipline & integrity
- Computer Literacy
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- During probation period Tk. 22,400/- and after confirmation Tk. 32,000/- per month (as per pay-scale).
- Two Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus, Leave Encashment, Provident Fund and Gratuity
DMCB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT / REJECT APPLICATION AND ANY SORT OF PERSUASION WILL BE TREATED AS DISQUALIFICATION.
Application Deadline : Mar 31, 2017
The Dhaka Mercantile Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
Address : 19, Indira Road, Farmgate, Tejgoan, Dhaka-1215
Web : www.dmcbl.com
Business : The Dhaka Mercantile Co-operative Bank Limited (DMCB) was registered in 1973 under the Co-operative Society Act & Rules. DMCB is a successful Co-operative Society under the constant supervision of the Co-operative Department of Ministry of LGRD. At present it has a total of 119 Branches and 03 Sub-Branches located in different parts of the country both in Rural and Urban areas. DMCB adopted Shariah in 2008.