Mozilla Firefox is the most secure and privacy-focused web browser. For instance, ZenMate Free VPN extension For Firefox web browser. It has been built to offer you the best in security, privacy, and choice. Maybe, ZenMate Free VPN add-ons are developed by the ZenMate. ZenMate Free VPN addons have been tested by tech experts and have been found to be trustworthy.
If you are tired of spending so much time surfing the internet and searching for various resources, we have come up with an xpifile.com website of extensions that help you do your work in a faster way. But if you’re not careful, they can also seriously harm it. Here’s how to install them properly so that they don’t ruin your browsing experience in the long run.
ZenMate Free VPN extension For Firefox
Are you looking For ZenMate Free VPN extension For your using Firefox Computer Browser? The article will share the ZenMate Free VPN extension Xpi file for Mozilla Firefox Browser that will make your online browsing experience more secure, easy and fun.
Mozilla has been making a lot of changes lately. In addition to the new features in Firefox Quantum, Mozilla has also announced that they are going to replace the traditional ZenMate Free VPN extension For the Firefox web browser. Even more, xpifile.com gives you a great collection of the best extensions to enhance your web browsing experience. You can download these extensions for free on the website below.
ZenMate Free VPN add-ons Features for Firefox
ZenMate VPN – The best free Firefox VPN extension to hide your IP. Encrypt your connection, access our secure proxy servers & unblock websites easily.
Presenting the ZenMate FREE VPN Firefox extension: Download the best VPN browser extension for Mozilla Firefox and get unlimited bandwidth, fast connection speeds, total leak protection and protect your online activities.
The ZenMate free VPN browser extension uses strong encryption to secure all your traffic and hides your real IP address so you can access any blocked website, protect your data and surf the internet anonymously without a data limit.
The ZenMate Firefox VPN is the easiest way to stay secure and private online. Our virtual private network allows you to hide your IP address and access blocked content online from the moment you connect to our VPN servers.
Millions of users from all over the world consider ZenMate the best VPN for Mozilla Firefox.
Connect to our secure servers from all over the world to experience an unlimited free VPN, and unblock websites, streaming content, and more.
Get our VPN proxy extension for Mozilla Firefox, experience unlimited bandwidth, and stay protected even when you’re using public Wi-Fi and get total anonymous browsing.
The ZenMate VPN extension for Firefox switches your virtual location and changes your IP address to one from our remote servers. So, you can unblock sites restricted in your location. Our unlimited browser extension for Firefox has VPN locations in over 74 different countries including the UK, the US and many more.
ZenMate for Firefox is trusted by over 2.5 million users. Here’s what makes it one of the best addons for Firefox:
• Total Security: ZenMate VPN for Firefox is more than a proxy extension. Our secure VPN connection uses military-grade 256bit encryption for your browser traffic to prevent third parties from stealing your data and following you online.
• Complete Freedom: The ZenMate VPN plugin changes your geolocation to hide your IP so you can unblock any site on the internet. Choose from over 2000 VPN server locations across the world.
• Fastest VPN browser extension: ZenMate’s VPN is the fastest virtual private network service you can find. That means you don’t need to compromise speed when using our VPN to stream, download and torrent your favourite content.
• Unblock streaming sites: ZenMate is the perfect Netflix VPN for everybody. Our VPN addon has dedicated proxy servers proven to work for unblocking Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO NOW, Disney Plus, YouTube and other streaming services so you can access your favorite shows.
• Absolute Anonymity: Protect your Firefox browser activity with our strict zero-logs policy. We never keep any logs of our users’ activity. Nobody, including the government, your ISP or advertisers will have any idea what you do online.
• Hide my IP: The ZenMate VPN Firefox extension allows you to hide your IP address. Once you connect to one of our remote servers your IP address will change to one from the country you chose. ZenMate has VPN servers in over 74 countries worldwide.
• Easy Set-up: Simply download the ZenMate browser extension and create your account. Click the big round button with the logo on it to connect. Our powerful data encryption will make you safe online and prevent websites from getting your personal information.
ZenMate is a premium VPN that also offers free Firefox VPN extensions So, download the best VPN on your device to protect your data and experience lifetime Free VPN access.
We also offer a full paid VPN with multiple server locations that allows you to use our app on an unlimited number of devices at the same time. It also offers special torrenting servers to keep your downloads private, a safety kill switch solution and it’s backed up by a 30-days moneyback guarantee.
Experience the fastest VPN apps on any of your devices:
• VPN for Windows.
• VPN for macOS.
• VPN for iOS mobile devices like tablets and iPhone.
• VPN for Android for mobile devices like tablets and smart phones.
• Mozilla Firefox VPN extension.
Download VPN here: https://zenmate.com/products
~~ Disclaimer ~~
We cannot guarantee that our VPN service will work in China, Iran & Saudi Arabia. Even if you can download the application, we strongly recommend that you do not purchase Premium VPN accounts. We are not responsible for a lack of service and are not able to provide refunds for those countries.
~~ Protection Guaranteed ~~
As a German VPN company, we are bound by strict data privacy laws and do not track any IP or connection data. Unblock the internet with our VPN and stay safe. We have nothing to hide! Find out more here: https://zenmate.com/privacy-policy
~~ ♥ Keep in touch! ~~
Visit site to learn more and get our latest VPN updates and news:
➥ Facebook: www.facebook.com/zenmate.io
➥ Twitter: www.twitter.com/ZenMate
➥ VK: https://vk.com/zenmateofficial
~~ Security Advice ~~
ZenMate Core VPN does not protect against security threats caused by Flash Player and WebRTC. To stay safe, ZenMate strongly advises all users to follow the guidelines described in our FAQ article “How can I protect myself from IP leaks caused by Flash or WebRTC?”.
© 2020 ZenGuard GmbH
52531 Übach Palenberg
Managing Directors: Shalev Katav
District Court: Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg
Commercial Register #: HRB 151355 B
How to install ZenMate Free VPN extension For Firefox?
Here are explains how to install ZenMate Free VPN extension from the Firefox extension manager.
- Fast open your Firefox Browser
- Tap the menu
- Then click the add-ons menu item
- Then click the (+) Button
- Then tap (add) Button
After installing the Firefox extension must be needed to enable private browsing.
Then tap to (Okay Got it) Finish. Thanks
If you can full fill this step easily download and install it in your firefox browser. faintly you have any problem check your browser and again check the download link below.
How do I update ZenMate Free VPN add-ons for Firefox?
When releasing a new version ZenMate Free VPN extension for Mozilla Firefox, Automatically Update your Firefox ZenMate Free VPN add-ons xpi file For Firefox Browser. No need for any click.
It has a total of 900+ million users worldwide and 300+ million active users per month. The ZenMate Free VPN add-ons community that exists around Firefox, the open-source browser extension that is free to use, allows you to customize and control your browsing and surfing experience.
Conclusion: The Firefox browser is widely used around the world, and ZenMate Free VPN extension is one of the best ways to get more out of it. You can find out how to download the firefox Extension in our blog post. Which other extensions are you using? Let us know in the comments below!