Dutch-Bangla Bank limited (DBBL) SSC Scholarship circular Published for SSC and Equivalent Passed Student for the present years of 2018. Student who passed the SSC or equivalent Examination they can apply for Scholarship by Online within 08 June, 2018. DBBL Scholarship Particulars and details are given below. We also next update SSC Scholarship result all education board at www.bd-career.org.
Dutch-Bangla Bank has been awarding scholarships to meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at higher secondary and graduation levels. In continuation of this program applications are invited for DBBL scholarships from meritorious students in need of financial aid who passed H.S.C./equivalent examinations in 2016 and meet the following requirements:
Dutch-Bangla Bank DBBL SSC Scholarship 2018
Important Time frame below
- Application Opening date: May 08, 2018
- Application Closing date: June 8, 2018
- Publication of preliminary selection list through website: June 11, 2018
- Primarily selected applicants shall print out ‘primary selection letter’ 6 ‘given instruction’ from the above mentioned DBBl website & submit the original copy of all documents for verification to any of DBBL branches/Mobile Banking offices : From June 13 to July 3, 2018
- Publication of final result: To be notified later through newspaper and website.
Scholarship Amount and Duration:
|Academic Level||Scholarship Period||Monthly Scholarship(Taka)||Annual Grant for Reading Materials||Annual Grant for Clothing|
|HSC||2 Years||Tk. 2,000.00||Tk. 2500.00||Tk. 1,000.00|
|Academic level||Minimum CGPA (Without 4th subject), for all Groups|
|College/Institutions situated in city corporation areas||College/Institutions situated in District town areas||College/Institutions situated in Rural/ Other areas|
Other criteria of the Scholarship:
- Students availing scholarship from other sources (except Government scholarship) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank’s scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations from the institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students
Eligible and interested students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations in 2018, are requested to apply through online at: app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship alongwith the following:
– scanned passport size color photograph of student
– scanned passport size color photographs of student’s father and mother
– scanned marksheet and testimonial of S.S.C./equivalent examinations
DBBL Scholarship Preliminary Selection List:
Dutch-Bangla Bank Primary Selection List of SSC or Equivalent Scholarship 2018 will be Published 11 June 2018. Applicant Can Search their Result by DBBL Website. You may be Also Searc your Result from below.
The official circular of DBBL has been given as JPG at the top. read the notice carefully and apply for the scholarship. To get such a useful notice stay with our page regularly at bd-career.org and follow our official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bdcareers and stay blessed.