ACME Apparel Industries job circular 2017 will be Published new in daily job portal bd jobs to get the most popular jobs website form BD Career – www.bd-career.org. ACME Apparel Industries job circular offer some new job vacancy in this post. M.Com/MBA in Accounting student also apply this ACME Apparel Industries jobs 2017.
ACME Apparel Industries job circular 2017
Post of Name: Sr. Officer (TAX & VAT)
- Sinha Knit Ind. Ltd, Sinha Knit & Denims Ltd & Sinha Fabrics Ltd. are concern of the ACME group and renowned garments producer in Bangladesh are looking for suitable candidates for this following position.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare and ensure all personal tax file of the company for the following tax year.
- To calculate the income tax position and determine payments on account for the following tax year.
- To claim reduced payments on account at the appropriate time.
- Prepare & maintain full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations of the country within timeframe.
- To provide full direct and indirect taxation support to the whole organization.
- To ensure that all taxation filing deadlines of the business are met.
- Build direct relationships with tax consultant of all entities to obtain advice on specific tax issues as and when they arise
- Interact with DGM/DD (Act, Fin & Com.) & Manager (Act & Fin) of different entries to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise over tax matters.
- Provide innovative tax planning in all areas (income, VAT, WHT etc.) and review periodical income tax returns.
- Maintain VAT Deduction at Source (VDS) & Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) process.
- Calculation of VAT, VDS, Tax & TDS etc. and depositing to the Bank through treasury challan.
- Filing of VAT Return monthly with related documents to the VAT Office.
- Ensure proper compliance with VAT & Tax Act and rules.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks through filing appeal cases and explanation to the tax authorities.
- Manage and supervise tax provisioning and deferred taxes.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices as per tax rule of the country and help prepare their returns.
- Prepare all tax papers on a regular basis and handle all information data as required.
- Regular reporting to senior management and on tax matters of the organization.
- Perform any other task given by the Management
- M.Com/MBA in Accounting from any reputed university. CA (CC) & ITP practitioner will be given preference & mandatory.
5 to 8 year(s)
- Age 38 to 40 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Audit Firms /Tax Consultant
- Deep knowledge in TAX/ VAT rules & regulation, Amendments of VAT Law.
- Internal Audit, Tax and Regulations (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax/ Foreign Exchange and Investment Policies)
- Have a great sense of urgency
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent persuasion skills and a go-getter
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Excellent proficiency in English reading, writing and speaking.
- Sound knowledge in working with MS Word, Excel , Power Point, E mailing & Bangla Typing, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure in a professional manner.
Please mention the applied position on e-mail subject line.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for select assessment.
Sinha Knit Ind. Ltd, Sinha Knit & Denims Ltd & Sinha Fabrics Ltd. recruit people who share skills,
Business : Sinha Knit & Denims Limited, a concern of the ACME group, is the latest denim garments producer in Bangladesh