I will explain Crono Extension 3.7.6 crx for chrome browser users. However, It is very simple to use and is easy to install. You just have to go to the Chrome Web Store and search for Crono. And, Follow the step-by-step guide on how to download the Crono extension on their website.
As a result, there are many more browsers that can use chrome extension crx but opera mini, Mozilla Firefox (XPI), the Microsoft Edge is the most popular browser. Maybe, these Crono CRX file are customized and developed by crono.app. Otherwise, the total open-source code for this extension is provided in GitHub.
Download and Install Crono Extension for Chrome
Anyway, you can understand how to download the Crono 3.7.6 CRX file for chrome simply by visiting our website. There are no special technical skills required to save the files on your computer. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead!
On this website, I will tell you how to download the CRX file without any need for any Registration and install them in the Chrome browser without any problem. I think you have a better solution to this website.
All of your SMS, chats, messages and notifications in one place on your Browser!
The extension allows users to record actions they perform on a website and then play them back at a later time, either on a schedule or at a specific date and time. This can save users time and effort by automating tasks such as filling out forms, clicking on links, and scrolling through pages.
Crono also allows users to create “macros,” which are sequences of actions that can be played back together. This can be useful for tasks that involve multiple steps, such as ordering items on an e-commerce website or posting a message on a social media platform.
Features that boost productivity:
1. Sync important notifications
Syncing only relevant notifications tunes out distractions and allows to reply to the important messages quickly.
2. Taking action on notifications
Archiving an email, saving a youtube video to watch later or tracking Amazon deliveries or replying to someone on Whatsapp is possible through Crono.
3. Calendar events
Crono keeps track of the calendar and keeps users updated with upcoming appointments or online meetings all the time.
4. Bank OTP
Crono brings the one-time password directly to the PC allowing the user to maintain the workflow at their desk.
5. Share files in seconds
File sharing between mobile and laptop through Crono is blazing fast.
How to Use: Crono
1. Download the Android app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getcrono)
2. Open the Crono Android app on your mobile. Log in with your Google or Facebook account, whichever works best for you.
3. Give Crono notification access permission. This permission is required by Crono to send all your notifications to your desktop.
4. In the next step, Crono will ask for permission to access photos, media and files. This permission is required to store files send from desktop to android. This permission is optional.
5. If you want to sync all your upcoming events with desktop, click on “Yes, Sync my calendar”.
6. Click on Scan QR Code button. It will open a screen with a camera view. Scan the QR code visible on chrome extension from your phone.
How do I install the Crono extension?
Here are the general steps to install the Crono browser extension on Chrome or Firefox:
- Open your web browser (Chrome or Firefox) and go to the Crono website (https://crono.app/).
- Click on the “Get Crono” button and select your preferred web browser.
- Follow the instructions to add the extension to your browser. This may involve clicking on a “Add to Chrome” or “Add to Firefox” button, and then confirming the installation by clicking “Add extension” or “Install.”
- Once the extension is installed, you will see a new Crono icon in the top-right corner of your browser. You can click on this icon to access the Crono settings and customize the extension to your liking.
- After installing, you can start recording your repetitive task by clicking on the Crono icon in the browser, you can also set up triggers and macros from the settings.
- Once you have recorded your task, you can schedule it to repeat at a specific time or date.
Conclusion: I think in this article there is clear information on How to free download Crono and how to use Crono for your chrome browser. Although It’s 100% free and easy to use. If you want more information like the Crono free to comment section type your comment, also please share your friends and social media like “Facebook”, “Twitter” even more.