Fast of all, FIVDB NGO Job Circular has been published in daily job portal bdjobs and to get the most popular jobs website form BD Career – www.bd-career.org. Maybe, FIVDB NGO Job Circular offer a total some New vacancy in this post. Also, B.Sc. in Graduate passed Students also apply this FIVDB jobs circular 2020. Friends in Village Development Bangladesh jobs application last date before 22 August 2020.
FIVDB NGO Job Circular 2020
Post Of Name: DRR & Livelihood Specialist – Climate-Smart Village Project.
- Friends in Village Development Bangladesh (FIVDB) in partnership with welt hunger hilfe is going to implement the Promoting Climate Smart Village For Improve Food And Nutrition Security In The Char & Haor Project in Madan Upazila under Netrokuna district. The mentioned position will be recruited for implementing the project.
Job Description / Responsibility
- The DRR & Livelihoods Specialist is responsible to lead forward the technical strategy for CSV Project which is designed to promote practical applications of livelihoods information in aiding the decision-making process, both on the emergency response and development planning sides, and building capacity for Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Climate Change Adaptation (CCA) in Netrokuna District under Madan Upazila . S/he will be responsible for providing leadership in developing the technical aspects of the program.
- Capable to meet the donor requirement on Information/Data collection and report preparation as well as data analysis.
- Organize and conduct DRR and Livelihood training, meeting workshop at Upazila, Union and village level.
- Assist to Conduct CRA, PRA and VRA at union/word level.
- Assist to households participating in the different livelihoods activities, Provide inputs support of homestead gardening and other services that will enable them to maintain themselves and their livestock etc.
- Providing life skill, livelihood and CCADRR related training to project participant.
- Maintain close collaboration with District and Upazila administration for day observation (National Disaster Preparedness day, International Risk Reduction day, Environmental day etc.)
- Assist and ensure to perform beneficiary selection, group formation and conduct group meetings, dialogues, cross-visits and advocacy events on DRR and Livelihood issues;
- Organize linkage meeting with project beneficiaries group and service provider (Financial and Technical service provider)
- Facilitate to implement Participatory Learning Action (PLA )at Char area and have to Conduct PLA cycles with Self-help group (SHG).
- Maintain coordination linkage with Farmers and relevant line Department of local government and local administration.
- Ensure the activities of the project site according to the PIG (Project Implementation guideline).
- Prepare/Find out char base livelihood & CCADRR related activities and implementation strategy
- Any other activities will be performed that’s assigned by organization and Donor agency.
- Graduate in Agricultural Science preferable masters in any discipline will be consider based on skill and experience.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Proven analytical abilities, good documentation skills
- Proven leadership quality
- Knowledge and Experience in managing procurement, reporting, finance, visibility; external audits.
- Skill in Computer software as MS-Office, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under stressful situations and meet deadlines;
- Netrokona (Madan)
- Tk. 30000 – 32000
- As per project policy of FIVDB
Please mention the position applied for on the top left corner of the envelope.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application Deadline : 22 August 2020
Friends in Village Development Bangladesh (FIVDB)
Address : FIVDB, Khadimnagar, Sylhet-3103
Web : www.fivdb.net
Business : FIVDB is a development organization, established in 1979. Its major operation cover 7 major districts and concentrates round in the north-east of Bangladesh. It mission is to give disadvantage women, men and children a greater voice, reduce their vulnerability, increase use of citizenship rights and help them enhance their quality of life.