- Movement Pass
- What is Movement Pass Police Govt BD?
- How to apply Police Movement Pass
- How to online apply for Police Movement Pass Police Gov BD?
- Qualifications of Police Movement Pass
- Information required to pass the movement:
- In cases where movement pass is required
- What is the result without movement pass
Recently Bangladesh Police have launched movement pass to people based on needs amid the strict lockdown which is going into effect from tomorrow. A severe lockdown is starting across the country from tomorrow due to the worsening of the Corona epidemic situation. Bangladesh Police has taken strict measures to prevent any public gathering outside during the lockdown.
Inspector General of Police Benazir Ahmed has inaugurated the app today noon, a day before the week-long strict lockdown.
About 1.25 lakh applications were received in the first hour of the app launch. Moreover, at least 15,000 applications are being submitted per minute, according to AIG Media and PR.
Many people search on Movement pass police gov bd apk, Movement pass police gov bd app, Movement pass police gov bd registration, Movementpass gov bd apply, movementpass police gov bd app, https movementpass police gov bd stepone,
Movement pass police gov bd..
What is Movement Pass Police Govt BD?
Police Movement Pass is the process of obtaining a permit from the Bangladesh Police to travel from one place to another to receive emergency services, which is conducted by the site http://movementpass.police.gov.bd/.
How to apply Police Movement Pass
Must give an active mobile phone number at the beginning. The applicant will be asked where to go from. That information has to be given step by step. Then the applicant has to upload a picture and submit the form.
Members of the on-duty police will have to show the pass while moving in the lockdown.
How to online apply for Police Movement Pass Police Gov BD?
At present we need to take movement pass for emergency services from police.gov.bd. But every people don’t know how to apply for movement pass. The pass is very important if you want to go somewhere to receive emergency services. So we should all know the process of applying for the movement pass. Those who want to know more about this application process will read the whole post.
- The rules for applying for a Pass
- At first visit http://movementpass.police.gov.bd/ site or download the Movement Pass App.
- Click on the Movement Pass application button to provide the required information i.e. name of the person, mobile phone number, national identity card or driving license, place and destination of the journey, reason for the journey etc.
- Once the require information is give, you have to click on the submit button.
- After verifying the application, the police will issue a pass with an online QR code scanner.
- After scanning the code, the police personnel on duty at the check post will check the information of the applicant and the reason for the journey.
Qualifications of Police Movement Pass
- Shopping in grocery stores and raw markets
- Drugs and medical work
- goods Transportation and supply
- Relief distribution
- Wholesale or retail purchase
- Body cremation
- Others The police will consider giving passes to the branch, but journalists do not have to take ‘movement passes’ in performing their duties.
Information required to pass the movement:
The applicant should specify from which police station area to go to which police station area, name of applicant, gender, age, reason of travel, date and time of use of pass, expiry date and time of pass, identity card, photo.
National Identity Card, Driving License, Passport, Birth Registration or Student ID Card can be used as identity card.
In cases where movement pass is required
Passes can be applied for exit for grocery shopping, raw materials, purchase of medicines, medical, employment, agriculture, transportation of goods, supply of goods, distribution of relief, wholesale / retail purchase, tourism, funeral, business and other urgent reasons.
Movement pass is required to travel outside Dhaka. Besides, multiple passes cannot be taken with one mobile number. Every time a pass is required for travel, a pass can be used once. You have to apply for two separate passes to come and go.
What is the result without movement pass
- If you go out on the street without a pass, you may have to answer to the police at any time.
- The administration can impose any kind of punishment.
- May be fined.
- May be insulted.
- You may be sent back during the journey.
Last year during lockdown, police took this initiative but failed to launch it on time.
During lockdown, no one will be allowed to come out without a movement pass. However, journalists do not need any movement pass, IGP informed during the launching event. Bangladesh is going to have a strict lockdown from Wednesday to tackle the worsening situation of coronavirus.
The government on Monday announced a set of restrictions to be imposed during the nationwide one-week strict lockdown from 14-21 April.
So, those who want to go out for the above work, At first apply for movement pass Police Gov BD and collect the pass. Must wear musk.