Meghna Bank Limited Job Circular has been published by their authority in daily job circular and to found in my website in bd-career.org. Masters Student also apply this Meghna Bank Limited job circular august 2017. Meghna Bank Limited jobs application last date 17 August 2017.
Meghna Bank Limited Job Circular
Post Of Name: Head of Internal Control & Compliance Department (ICCD)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure that Meghna Bank is a fully compliant Bank, strictly operating within all regulatory parameters, guidelines and policies
- Make sure that Meghna Bank has a robust adequate and effective Internal Control system designed and equipped to detect and correct lapses/mistakes, endorse security measures to prevent fraudulence and risk-reduction in the shortest possible time
- Assist the Management in formulating pertinent policies in line with operational procedure of the Bank
- Liaison and communicate with Stakeholders
- Make sure the Compliance Review reports are implemented in an appropriate manner
- Masters in any discipline preferably with related Professional Qualification (ACA/ FCA/ ACMA/ FCMA/ ACCA/ CFA etc
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age At most 50 year(s)
- Well conversant with Bank Companies Act and related Bangladesh Bank Circulars and Guidelines, Basel III, Market risk, Financial instruments, etc
- Sound knowledge of General Banking/Credit/Foreign Exchange and AML, Cash Management etc
- Minimum 10 years of experiences in this field and 05 years of experiences in ICC Operations of scheduled commercial Bank
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview as per recruitment policy. Management may relax eligibility conditions for exceptionally deserving candidates.
Meghna Bank Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Application Deadline : Aug 17, 2017
Meghna Bank Limited
Address : Suvastu Imam Square (level-6), 65 Gulshan Avenue Gulshan, Dhaka -1212
Web : http://www.meghnabank.com.bd/
Business : MEGHNA BANK LIMITED is a Bank with the vision to become the leader in financial services in the country by fostering a culture that stresses the highest ethical standard. We strive to create an environment which is conducive towards proactive learning and superior performance. We are committed towards providing a positive working environment and a workplace.