Progoti Systems Ltd. (SureCash) Job Circular 2017 has been published by their authority in daily job circular and to found in my website in bd-career.org. MBA Marketing/Journalism passed Student also apply this Progoti Systems Ltd. (SureCash) Job 2017. Progoti Systems Ltd. (SureCash) jobs application last date 26 September 2017.
Progoti Systems Ltd. (SureCash) Job Circular 2017
Post of Name: Senior Executive – PR & Communication
Job Description / Responsibility
- Formulate PR plans and strategies, list media and execute properly within timeline
- Ensure presence of SureCash home and abroad in traditional media (newspaper, magazines), electronic media (TV, radio) and digital media (websites, social media, blogs)
- Write press releases, articles, corporate profile, speeches and other PR copy
- Managing media relations and requests
- Plan and supervise events, fairs, conferences, media tours etc.
- Support the implementation of promotional plans
- Track industry media presence, assess, take action and report
- MBA Marketing/Journalism from a reputed university.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Marketing, Brand Planning/Development, Public Relation, Advertising & Promotion
- Positive attitude
- Thrust for knowledge
- Quality writing ability (English & Bengali)
- Sound knowledge on traditional and digital media
- Dhaka Division
- As per company policy and procedures
Position_YearsOfExperience_CandidateName (i.e. Sr. Executive_3_Hasan)
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 26, 2017
Progoti Systems Ltd. (SureCash)
Address : Khawaja Palace, 4F, 76/B, Road 11, Banani, Dhaka 1213
Web : www.surecash.net
Business : SureCash is a leading fintech company in Bangladesh. Since launching its services in 2014, SureCash has created an open payment network in partnership with 5 banks, 650 payment partners and more than 100,000 retailers in Bangladesh. It has developed its own proprietary technology and software development team that enables it to customize its solutions for payment partners. Customers can make and receive payments from government or businesses, pay school and college fees, pay utility bills, make ecommerce transactions, and make person-to-person (P2P) transfers.