Shushilan Job Circular Job Circular has been published in daily job portal bdjobs and to get the most popular jobs website form BD Career – www.bd-career.org. Shushilan ngo Jobs Circular offer some New vacancy in this post. Bachelor Degree passed Student also apply this Shushilan job circular 2017. Shushilan jobs application last date before 23 September 2017
Shushilan Job Circular 2017 – www.shushilan.org
Post Of Name: Project Manager.
- Project duration: 30 June 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure payment to suppliers on time in his/her jurisdictions
- Assist SFO for tracking of fund status for proper reporting and ensuring timely fund requests
- Overall responsibility on budget execution.
- Certify & review monthly/quarterly expenditure report
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of the financial reports.
- Ensure update the books of accounts on a regular basis.
- Ensure compliance with Income Tax Act of the government of Bangladesh
- Ensure compliance with VAT Act of the government of Bangladesh
- Maintain records of fixed assets
- Provide logistics support properly
- Maintain and check the log books of the motorcycles
- Ensure security of the assets and office
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation
- Collect monthly bill voucher and preserve as per instruction
- Maintain banking transaction
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce from a reputed university
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Honest, Good personality, hardworking and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to cash book & ledger
- Familiar with soft-ware based accounting system
- Has knowledge on VAT/Tax compliance
- Computer knowledge on MS Office, MS Excel and Power Point.
Satkhira (Satkhira Sadar)
- Tk. 16000 – 18000
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Shushilan – a national NGO is inviting application from qualified candidates for the ‘School Feeding Programme in Poverty Prone areas (Shyamnagar, Kaliganj, Tala, Kalaroa and Assasuni upazila of Satkhira District)’. If you are interested and meet the criteria, please send your application along with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, copy of all academic certificates and two (02) copy passport size photographs, copy of national ID to In-charge, HR Cell, Shushilan, Head Office: 155 Jalil Sharoni, Commercial cum Residential Area, Rayermohol, Boyra, Khulna 9000 on or before 23 September 2017. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Requirements are flexible for highly skilled candidates and women are especially encouraged to apply. Please mark position name on top of the envelope.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 23, 2017
Address : House # 614, Road # 12, Baitul Aman Housing Society, Adabor, Dhaka-1207
Web : www.shushilan.org
Business : Shushilan – a non-profit organization has been working in the field of Livelihoods, Environmental Resource Management, Health & Nutrition, Human Rights & Good Governance, Disaster Management and People organization development in Bangladesh since 1991.